City Clerk’s Office
Patricia A. Vazquez, City Clerk
7800 Katella Avenue, Stanton, California 90680
The City Clerk's Office is committed to accurately recording and preserving the actions of the City Council; safeguarding vital, historic and permanent records of the City; providing the City and its citizens with professional and courteous service; easy access to information; and guidance through the process to facilitate open participation in the decision and policy making of government.
Functions of the City Clerk’s Office
The City Clerk administers the City's legislative processes. The City Clerk is responsible for preparing City Council Agendas and follow-up correspondence; recording and maintaining City Council Minutes, Ordinances and Resolutions; preserving all official and historical City records; conducting City elections; recording deeds; administering oaths; receiving and processing of liability claims against the City; responding to Public Records Act requests; providing applications for voter registration; and complying with filing obligations required by the State Political Reform Act.
As the principal link between the public, the City Council, and the City organization, the City Clerk’s Office is pleased to offer the following services:
• Support for the City Council
• Preparation of the City Council Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
• Elections and Voter Services
• Official Filing Officer for Campaign Disclosure Statements
• Codification and Maintenance of the Stanton Municipal Code and Zoning Ordinance
• Coordination of City Commissions
• Access to Public Records (Public Records Act Requests - Click Here)
- Senate Bill 272 (SB 272) - Enterprise System Catalog (Click Here)